This post is not sponsored. This is based on my own initiative to share something I really enjoy. These are my honest opinions.
- Really cheap for the first month! It's RM49 for the first month, but with my promo code it's only RM19 for the first month! https://kfit.com/invite/1juui
- Value for money, RM99 per month for all the various activities and gym access is so worth it! It's an affordable price too, especially for students like me.
- You can try various activities and visit many gyms.
- The activities are for various levels of fitness and/or skills, indicated by 'easy', 'medium', 'hard' or 'multilevel'.
- You do not have to commit to a certain activity/gym/centre/studio. No commitment!
- You don't even have to commit to KFIT. You can choose to cancel anytime. Just email them a week before the end of your billing cycle :)
- You can even pause your membership! You can pause for up to 3 months by sending them an email a week before the end of the billing cycle :)
- KFIT has 339 partners in KL! https://access.kfit.com/partners
- It's really worth it if you go for adventure parks such as District 21, as it's RM58 per entry and trampoline parks such as Jumpstreet which is RM22/RM27 per entry. Even Jazzercise is RM30 per entry.
- You can experiment with different activities. You'll get to try classes such as muay thai, kickboxing, belly dancing etc. If you don't like it, you can always try a different studio or try a different activity instead.
- There's so many random activities associated with KFIT like golf, ice skating, paintball, archery etc.
- You can meet new people through KFIT as there will be other KFIT members attending the same class.
- No last minute plans! You can't reserve or cancel the activity on the day itself. All reservations/cancellations must be made the day before. (Reservation closes daily at midnight.) *Late cancellations or no shows will result in loss of class credit for that studio and you will be penalized a RM20 late cancellation fee.
- You can't book a class for someone else. But parents can book kid classes for their child.
- It is only available in KL.
- There's a limited to each centre/studio.
- Your account links to your debit card/credit card.