Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Maria's Restaurant & Cafe, Damansara Perdana

Looking for a place where you and your significant other can have nice dinner without interruptions? 
I definitely recommend Maria's Cafe :)

It's a simple, well decorated, romantic restaurant located on the top floor of Metropolitan Square, Damansara Perdana.
Maria's Cafe is one of my favourite places to go for a dinner date as it is very affordable and the atmosphere is very comfortable and romantic, somewhere you and your date can have some quiet time together and have a nice conversation(:

and of course, they have good food! :D

Mushroom soup, RM7.50
This was goooood! One of the best mushroom soup I have tasted so far(:

Grilled chicken, with mushroom sauce; RM18
The mushroom sauce was fine, just average for me.

Grilled chicken, with honey mustard sauce; RM18
This is wayyy better! :D The honey mustard sauce is something different and I definitely enjoyed it(:
For both dishes, the chicken was tender and delicious. Though I would prefer if they'd use the chicken breast for this dish, maybe I could have requested it, but I didn't. Might do that next time. 
Initially I couldn't decide whether to order the grilled chicken or salmon, will definitely go back to try their grilled salmon next time(:

After we finished dinner, the waiter cleared our table and serve dessert :D *my favourite part of the meal
Tiramisu; RM13.50
THIS WAS SOOOOOO GOOD! 
Words can't describe how good this is... Such a delicious and heavenly ending to my experience at Maria's Cafe :)
and their portion is generous too, this was quite big, more than enough for one person... Glad I had this to share(:

Closer view of the tiramisu,doesn't it look sooo good? 
I'll definitely come back again just for this :D



Maria's Cafe
Centre Wing, Level 3, 
Metropolitan Square, 
Jalan PJU 8/1, 
Damansara Perdana
47820 Petaling Jaya

Maria's Cafe PJ : 03-77252313/ 012-5200772 
Mon: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Wed - Sun: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment