Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Thirty Seconds, Bandar Sri Damansara

Everyone has a favourite cafe they always go back to, and Thirty Seconds happens to be mine :)

Been here many times.
This is where I usually get my morning coffee, my usual spot for coffee with friends or to study and get work done.

PS. Thirty Seconds is named after the barista's ideal time for extracting an espresso.


The latte art here is ALWAYS instagram worthy! 1,2,3
But don't spend too long taking photos, you don't want your coffee to get cold.
A good cup of coffee is best enjoyed hot :)


I have many more photos of coffee, but first, the food!


Creamy Chicken Linguine; RM15
Simple yet delicious, and it doesn't feel too heavy despite having a creamy sauce. 
This is suitable if you want something creamy, 
but you don't want something too heavy and creamy like a carbonara.  

Aroi Seafood; RM18
 My favourite, I love this squid ink pasta dish! If you love spicy food, you should definitely order this!
With the right amount of spiciness and generous amount of seafood, this dish is definitely a must-try! 



Back to the latte art... :)
 

The prices here are also more reasonable, as the coffee are priced below RM10.

Piccolo latte; RM8
This is my personal favourite. 


Oh and a cafe is incomplete without cakes!

Salted caramel crepe cake; RM10




I always, always go back to Thirty Seconds.

Thirty Seconds
7, Jalan Margosa SD 10/4a,
Bandar Sri Damansara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Mon, Tue, Thu, Sun: 8am - 9pm
Fri, Sat: 8am - 10pm
+60 3-2632 3919

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment